It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:06 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Better exchange rate
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:10 pm 

I have recently started dealing with a company providing transfers from the UK to my French bank account, I was initially somewhat sceptical as they do charge a fee, but looking at the rates they offer the fee is offset by their rate and still gives a financial gain over similar companies such as World First, TorFx, HiFx etc. At the moment they are offering a £3000 fee free transfer to recommended new clients, so you don't pay any fees on transfers until you have reached the £3k ceiling. One example is that a couple of weeks ago my normal company was offering 1.27 whereas this company were at 1.31, not to be sneezed at. If interested let me have your e-mail address and I will forward it so as you can benefit from the aforementioned offer, if it is not what you want, just bin it.

Post subject: Re: Better exchange rate
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:28 pm 

hi guys,

in similar position here. please can someone recommend a good reasonable and reliable money transfer service. we've been using exchangefair ( http://www.exchangefair.co.uk ) while we've been renting here and its been reliable but we're about to buy a property and want a bit more due diligence on who we are going to use for a big transaction. Anyone have any suggestions? We got recommended currenciesdirect by a neighbour but we didn't think much of their rates,

Thanks