It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:43 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: tree surgery & felling, inspections & quotations
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:00 pm 
My name is John Banfield, I live near Milhac de Nontron (near Thiviers) in Department 24. I have lived in the Aquitaine for the last year, and would like to offer my experience, qualifications and 'wisdom' to the owners of trees and woodlands within the north of Department 24.

I am a fully qualified and insured tree surgeon and forester, with over 30 years experience, working for the UK's largest conservation charities, as an Area Warden, Forester and Manager of Historic Landscapes.

I managed large estates, involving the care and conservation of woodland, grassland, Grade 2* listed parkland and estuary, for both histrorical value and aesthetics, and also the conservation of the all the wildlife contained within these areas.

I am qualified to NPTC 'Craftsman' staus in chainsaw usage and tree surgery, with many years experience in single tree management. I am able to undertake inspections of trees to determine status and condition. This gives me the opportunity to offer you a comprehensive service in tree removal, maintenance and management.

Do you have trees that overhang your property or others, that cause you concern?
Do you require your woodlands managed effectively, sympathetically and carefully, for wildlife or timber?
Do you hace storm damaged or windblown trees that require felling?
Do you have trees with dead or dangerous limbs that could be a danger to public safety?

I also offer digger and driver services up to 3 tonne, but only for landscaping and other non building construction operations.

I offer my services within 50 kms of Milhac de Nontron ( further distances can be negotiated ).

If you think I may be able to help you, then lease call me or email me to discuss your requirements.

JOHN BANFIELD,
mobile: 06 37 67 09 12
email: johnb5177@yahoo.co.uk

siret: 509 713 863 00017